Sunday, February 8, 2009

For Sale... 1 pair of black gym pants - slightly used.

I have not posted much for the past few weeks, mainly because I don't have the energy or physical ability to lift the computer onto my lap. That's how hard Bikki works me and that's how hard I work myself. You can't argue with success, because the fat is melting away quicker than I had hoped for. Perhaps a bit too quickly

Due to my rapid shrinking,I have become one of those people at the gym who wear over sized clothing that although comfy, does not always do a good job of covering everything that should remained covered at all times.

I give much of the credit for my baggy gym pants to a simple exercise called the squat Not a very lady-like exercise but it gets the job done.

Now for those of you who are not familiar with the squat, picture this. I am standing with my feet shoulder width apart, hands crossed over my chest and I squat so that my thighs are parallel to the floor. The best way to know for sure that I am squatting low enough is to check myself out in the mirror. So, I do a few squats before realizing the i am sporting a noticeable "plumber's crack" which is not a fetching look no matter how spectacular one's tushy might be. Mine might be real, but it is definitely not spectacular...yet.

So all of a sudden, I am feeling a bit conflicted. I want to do the squats,[cause squats melt the fat,) but I don't want to traumatize the folks behind me. So I try to hike up my gym pants (my 8$ gym pants) and tie the string in the waist band tightly. Bad choice. Now the hem of my pants are barely clearing the tops of my socks, and the crotch is snugly wedged in my butt crack. This also, is not a fetching look. It all went down hill from there.

FYI... NEVER try doing a squat with your gym pants hiked up your "hoo hoo" unless you enjoy having a crowd of confused and horrified people watch as you extricate said gym pants from a place you're not supposed to touch...even in the dark.

I'm getting quite a reputation at the gym.

1 comment:

  1. I just read this post again and laughed even harder the second time!! Keep them coming Jan!

    ReplyDelete